Saturday, February 04, 2006

Im crazy

ohh... juz came back home aft helping a stranger and her friends home... I doing some good deeds.. mayb people think im KPO but im like tat, if I can help I will try my best to help... =p

hw this started..

Aft having my bath, I heard some shouting at the carpark near my blk... I juz went to check out what happened...

A gal drunk and 2 man don noe what to do, I shouted from my tian tai whether they need any help and they asked me to help them to bring the gal home...

we tried some ways to bring her back to her flat at blk 535 which is few blk away from mine.. I tried to knock onto the door and ask help from the gal's family and the sister came out...

this is the 1st time I seen such reactions from the family, mayb is due to the conservative of the family.. The sister was upset and wanting to let her slp at the door steps, mum was being awaked..

when she saw her daughter drunk, she started crying.. Her mum and sis try to carry her in but she was too drunk/heavy to be carry by the 2 women... The mum then starts to slap and scold her to wake her up.. The guys offer the help to carry her in was being rejected...

Funny abt a qn the mum ask: "why is she drunk till like that and you guys are not drunk" plus some other comments they made to the guys, as if the guys wanna take her daughter advantage *but this cannot be blamed, she's a gal mah*

aft they tried for sometime, mum decided to let the guys carry her into the hse and then we leaved..

*Gals please keep in mind when go chilling out or clubbing, be it with friends or company event/function.. If u cant really hold your liquor, please don drink so much... If u don noe where is your limit, please ask someone to look out for u, they can stop u from drinking when they feels that u r almost drunk... If u noe where's the limit, please stop if u cant continue... It's ok to say "NO" to ur friends.*

Special note: Please don drink if u feeling slpy, the effect of alcoholic will be faster than u think...

No comments: